Read our blog for marketing hints and tips
Explore the latest edition of our book
This publication contains all the marketing know-how you need ranging from branding and budget setting to social media and strategy, with a series of esse
ntial checklists at the end to help you through your various marketing tasks. Those lawyers and barristers' clerks lacking marketing expertise and operating with more modest funds can find the guidance they need in our practical book which provides a comprehensive overview of each element of marketing communications. Written in layman’s terms, it’s ideal for newcomers and seasoned marketers alike.
"Found this very useful - packed full of information and tips, would definitely recommend". - Nesbit Law Group (5 Stars)
"Great book for lawyers seeking a competitive edge in an increasingly competitive marketplace, with lots of useful tips from the leaders in legal marketing". - Tariq Sadiq, Park Lane Plowden
- UK must curb influence of European human rights rules, says Braverman
- Wednesday briefing: Could the FBI search of Mar-a-Lago be a gamechanger?
- Activists lose challenge to NSW laws banning secret filming of animal cruelty
- Labor must amend trade agreements that allow foreign companies to sue the government over energy and climate policies | Patricia Ranald
- Taylor Swift files in Shake It Off copyright lawsuit: ‘The lyrics were written entirely by me’
- Brexit to bedroom tax: judicial reviews that went against the government
- Leaked report suggests Dominic Raab trying to curb judges’ powers
- Why does the government want to reform judicial review?
- Archie Battersbee family says ‘no parent must go through this again’
- Anger as Serious Fraud Office head says she’s proud of ‘revolving door’ between regulator and law firms